Monday, December 16, 2013

Pendleton Files 31410 Progress Report

Hello fans of The Pendleton Files. I'm sorry to report that I will not be able to have 31410 ready for Christmas. The time I needed in order to produce a decent story was taken from me. To make a long story short, life happened. Had the first book done well, I could've had the second one finished by last September. I did my best with the amount of time I had, writing the first one. Considering all the hurdles I faced, I did pretty good. However, it seems it wasn't enough.

I do plan to publish the second book, just not any time soon.

So to reiterate, sorry to spoil everyone's Christmas. I will do my best to try to get it ready, at least, before this summer.

Thank you for your interest in The Pendleton Files.

Greg Wilhelm-author of The Pendleton Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment