Thursday, February 27, 2020

The second one's finally free... For one week only

Yes, you heard right. File 31490: Pioneer Courthouse Square is free for one week only(that's March 1st through the 7th). But that's only on my publisher's website Smashwords during its "Read an Ebook Week "sale going on now.

Please be kind in your criticisms. It was the last book I wrote before writing officially became my full-time job.

Sorry about the Friday freebies. I didn't think it was worth keeping up on.

And while I'm at it, here is an update on my latest, What it's Like to Travel Time. The book is almost done. I have just a few tweaks to make and then I'll publish it. I would like to say it will be out next week, but that's not likely. I'm really would prefer that I publish it before next month, but as next month is next week ... that's not going to happen. There is a very good chance I will have it out next month though. Of course, I will notify everyone when I do.

And thanks to the 750 plus people who have read my first book, The Shanghai Tunnels. Now that writing is my full-time job, the current book I am working on is getting the same amount of attention I gave The Shanghai Tunnels. Expect a really good book!

That's all for now. Again thank you.

Greg Wilhelm, author of What it's Like to Travel Time and The Pendleton Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment