Friday, October 9, 2020

What is the new series about?

 Plain and simple, it's about time travel and what it's like to travel through time. And it was done very well, if I say so myself. I set out to tell a story while painting a picture of what it's like to time travel. And that's what I did.

What it's Like to Travel Time tells the story of a war veteran from the future who uses the technology that flows through his veins to travel through time. The reason why he did so will remain a mystery. However, I do let it slip a little with one or two hints sprinkled throughout the book. If you would like to know what his reason is, then you will have to read the book.

That said. I think I should warn everyone that if sales don't pick up soon, I will be forced to do what someone within my circle of family and friends suggested. Which is raise the price to $14.99.

Good luck waiting until the next Smashwords sale.

If you would like to check out or buy one of my books, they are currently available for purchase at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Smashwords and anywhere e-books are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment