Thursday, April 9, 2009

Progress on "File 3297: The Shanghai Tunnels"

First of all ... Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I've been so busy I forgot about the updates. I'm happy to announce that I have completed Chapter Five, which is by itself good news. But I also have something else to announce. I have recently been accepted as a member of the World Poets & Writer's Registry. I'm proud to have become a member of such good company. I hope to one day be an author who will be as well known as some of my fellow members. Again, big thanks to World Poets & Writer's Registry for making me a member.

Currently, I am putting the finishing touches on Chapter Six and before the end of this week will quite possibly announce it's completion.

That's it for now.
I promise I'll be more diligent with the updates.-GW.

No comments:

Post a Comment