Friday, March 1, 2013

"FILE 3297 Update!"

   Hi fans! I've got some good news. I just checked out where my book lies among the list at Smashwords and realized the description needed more.

   So I changed it.

   "A Russian Mob Boss hires Lydia to find his brother's killer, but in doing so, he reveals secrets about Portland's Shanghai Tunnels and the location of a mythical Blue Star of Russia."

  Hope that's better.

   BTY, I changed the title of the next book and the ones that come after. From now on, all the titles will be this way.

The Pendleton Files

Pendleton, Koskov & Associates Private Investigations

 FILE 31410:
Pioneer Courthouse Square
 

   Stay tuned and thanks for your interest in The Pendleton Files.
Greg Wilhelm-author of The Pendleton Files

No comments:

Post a Comment