Thursday, February 14, 2013

News About the Next Book & Holiday Wishes

   First of all, Happy Valentines Day everyone. Now that's out of the way, on to more important stuff.

   I've written 23 chapters and starting 24 today of FILE 31410. That's Chapter 24, not 24 more. Okay ... now ... this one is my second book and I think it's much better than the first. First it starts with an unexplained explosion of someone's head in the middle of Pioneer Courthouse Square, in front of witnesses. Then it turns out that, somehow, someone had actually murdered this guy and this guy was a scientist.

   What?!

   Wait there's more.

   It seems as though this scientist might have been killed by an evil scientist. Mwahhahaha! [insert schemey hands here.]

   Sorry ... can't tell you anymore. I'd love to, but ... you gotta buy the book.

   Darn!

   Okay. I'm working on it, and editing as I go. There'll be no mistakes this time. Cross my heart and hope to die. Not really.

  That's all I got for now. Stay tuned. The second book is getting done. Thank you for your interest in The Pendleton Files.

If you haven't bought the first book, here's some links: Barnes & Noble Nook, Amazon, & Smashwords.

As always, comments are welcome. I made it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment