Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Price Change @B&N, and Other S*tuff


   In case you missed this update from yesterday:

  " Due to the work I’ve done on improving the quality of “FILE 3297”, I increased its price at Barnes &Noble Nookstore to $4.99.
   I kept the price at Amazon the same, $2.99. However, it’s been placed under a price cut of $2.00. It’s only .99 cents.
   As always, anyone is free to comment.
Thank you for your interest in The Pendleton Files.
Greg Wilhelm-author of The Pendleton Files. "

   Now on to the other .... stuff.

   I've reviewed all my sales figures for the last year ... lets just say it was not a very good start for The Pendleton Files. To sum it up without actually doing the math, from Smashwords, Barnes &Noble, and Amazon, my grand total came to somewhere in the neighborhood of ... (drum roll please) $14.00

   This is why the second book isn't done yet. I'm laid off and dependent on Unemployment Benefits. Forgive  me if I don't make finishing FILE 31410 my priority. (Please note how I showed self-restraint by not ending that sentence with an exclamation point.)

As always, anyone is free to comment.

Greg Wilhelm-author of The Pendleton Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment