Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wicked Pissed!

   I just checked to see which version of my book Smashwords' distributors are selling.
  
   I'm not happy.

   To be honest, I don't know how far this goes. Maybe it's just Kobos. I just did a preview check on their website and found that after two weeks of getting it, they are not selling the correct version. I hope I don't have this problem when I publish the second book with BookTangent. I shouldn't, considering they're Penguin.

   Okay. Everybody do me a big favor. If you want my book and not be disappointed by getting the fucked up version, then go to Smashwords directly. If want it for less, go to Barnes & Noble's Nook. Even less, go to Amazon. I think they're still selling it for 99 cents.

 As always. Comments are welcome.

Greg Wilhelm- author of The Pendleton Files

No comments:

Post a Comment